A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Is free hosting good or not?
Should you use it? What is better: free or paid hosting?
Our answer is: paid hosting. Below we'll list the disadvantages of free hosting for you to know more about it and do immediately sign up for it. Actually, "free" doesn't mean "the best". No ownership
Lack of benefits
Advertisement on your site
Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm
- Forced ads on your websitePAID HOSTING
- No ads on your websiteFREE HOSTING
- Takes time to loadPAID HOSTING
- Instant loading with unlimited bandwidthFREE HOSTING
- Below average space limitPAID HOSTING
- More than enough space limit to unlimited spaceFREE HOSTING
- No security for your website or dataPAID HOSTING
- Security guarantee with backup FREE HOSTING
- No support from the hostPAID HOSTING
- 24/7 customer supportFREE HOSTING
- No need to payPAID HOSTING
- Spend only reasonable cost
- Only sub DomainsPAID HOSTING
- Your own Domain
These are the difference between a free host and a paid host. Some of the examples of free host are webs.com, weebly.com etc.
example for a paid host http://www.Tucktail.com
. You can get best paid hosting service from this web host.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 am
Return to General WebHosting Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests