Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

How to sell hosting ?

Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Hosting Forum Description
Shared Hosting Forum - Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

How to sell hosting ?

Postby the_sssneg » Mon May 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi people,

Hope i have posted this in the right place,

The golden question, How & where to sell hosting?

I just started to sell hosting & some just seem to be giving it away? I don't want to have a massive customer base because i know some reseller accounts are not always that fast & the uptime is not always great for some, Anyway i really want to focus on customer service more than quantity, Have paid advertising on hi traffic sites but no luck so far.

What do you think would be the best approach?

Thank you & all the best.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

the_sssneg

Re: How to sell hosting ?

Postby seocw » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Well if your website is SEO optimized then there is a scope that people will buy hosting packages online.. I guess

seocw

Postby mamatha » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks for sharing this interesting query,to sell hosting you can give more benefits and comparable cost,then it will helpful you to sell the hosting.

host a website
web hostings
Who is HOSTING RAJA ?
mamatha

Postby jamewhite86 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:55 am

I really want to focus on customer service more than quantity, Have paid advertising on hi traffic sites but no luck so far.thanks

jamewhite86

Postby kumarsatish » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:03 am

You must do some seo for website like off page and On page seo technique which help to get good ranking for website

kumarsatish

Postby hostingforum » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:33 am

I found posting into Requests/offers sections of the hosting related forums brings some new clients.
But it depends if you have attractive website where people are willing to order hosting package. Else you can offer custom hosting packages even if you do not have site, you will replace it by custom service person to person dealing. Be sure to backup all hosting account data regularly so you do not loose your customer data.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to Shared Hosting Forum