Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

how can i develop my website ?

Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript
Hosting Forum Description
Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript

Re: how can i develop my website ?

Postby jcasey » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:31 pm

There are several ways of building a website. Of course, you can do everything on your own from scratch, but you should be really good in coding and design. You can also ask a web design company to build it, but it is not a cheap option really. And one of the most affordable and popular ways to build a website is to use a pre-made template. You can easily get a template from http://www.templatemonster.com/html-templates.php website and adjust it according to your needs. I hope, it was useful for you :)

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

jcasey

Re: how can i develop my website ?

Postby girlsmagazine » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:50 am

You can develop your website on the the blog-spot or word-press easily. These are the user friendly platform to develop any website. you can download the xampp and read the coding on w3schools and learn their how to develop your websites.

girlsmagazine

Previous

Return to General Website Development & Programming