Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

What is the Video marketing ?

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

What is the Video marketing ?

Postby raianju » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi
what is the Video marketing ?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hey... I am Anju Rai from Delhi. i am working retails sector and Study in MBA. i am interesting more types of article, blogs and books like Get my ex love back, Powerful vashikaran mantra for love and some differents.
raianju

Re: What is the Vedio marketing ?

Postby johnniewalk » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:55 am

Video Marketing is also one of off Page SEO
Posting Videos in different video sharing sites like viemo, Daily Motions will also helps to generate you a traffic..

johnniewalk

Postby artijain1900 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:22 pm

video marketing is a new type of internet marketing and advertising in which business create 2-5 minute short videos about specific topics using content from articles and other text sources. The videos are then uploaded to various video sharing websites like YouTube for distribution and exposure.

artijain1900

Postby kumarsatish » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:50 am

Video marketing is type of marketing were you can advertise your product detail in form video and share in video sharing site which help to get good traffic on website

kumarsatish

Postby zarawatsonn » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:56 am

It is a marketing technique to promote your business with the help of video adds that shows in several video sharing sites or several websites to promote business services.

zarawatsonn

Re: What is the Video marketing ?

Postby hostingforum » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:23 am

i think video marketing does not exist.

Only advertising thru videos

Marketing (https://www.smallbusiness.wa.gov.au/business-topics/marketing/marketing-strategies/) is different thing than advertising. Advertising is the result/tool of marketing in my oppinion.

I think that videos are important part of promoting/advertising. To develop the video right, the marketing department must be involved as the videos can greatly influence potential or existing customer in the way the video author wishes.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: What is the Video marketing ?

Postby adibitar69 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Video marketing is one of the Off page techniques where you have ti promote your company by posting videos through different video sharing sites such as Youtube and vimeo.

adibitar69

Return to Search Engine Optimization