Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

West Coast Dedicated Hosts

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

West Coast Dedicated Hosts

Postby Fonskins » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:20 am

Hey Guys,
Which hosts are considered "premium" or "the best of the best." for dedicated servers.
My requirements are: VERY solid network, very solid support, solid hardware
My budget is $80 per server per month.
I'm willing to pay more - I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers.
BTW, any info on Zipservers.com dedicated hosting solutions? Trustworthy or not?
Thanks!

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: West Coast Dedicated Hosts

Postby WebRolling » Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 pm

I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately. ZipServers.com is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else! Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

WebRolling

Return to General WebHosting Discussion