Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

How to get traffic to my site?

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

Re: How to get traffic to my site?

Postby parihar40 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 am

You can increase traffic to your site by doing optimization for search engine,frequently update the contents,take advantages of social bookmarking,use twitter and facebook accounts and much more..

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

parihar40

Postby RonEly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:12 pm

According to me,Fresh and unique content is the best option for getting traffics towards your website. Another one,Social media is very effective way for increasing the traffics and getting unique visitors for your website.

RonEly

Postby Riley01 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 am

I agree with you all about the getting traffics towards your website. But I have use the social media sites for increasing the quality traffics for your website. It helps to promote your website into huge number of users. Social media sites like Facebook,Twitter,Stumble upon are more effective than others.

Riley01

Postby MaxPower » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 am

Social media is the best way to generate traffic rather than the other methods.

MaxPower

Postby jmoran » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:34 am

To get traffic to your website you have to do a good on-page SEO. Post something new on your site with a few days regularity. Also, use the Social Media Marketing methods.

jmoran

Postby openx » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:19 am

Google Adwords is the best way to get loads of targeted traffic quick and easy but if you don't have that much investment capital then you can go for long term seo route. GOOD LUCK :O

openx

Postby GreenHat » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:23 am

If you started to do SEO methods you can get traffic, so start on-page and off-page optimization methods.

The dating agency London company provides unbelievable dating services for adults.
GreenHat

Postby hostingforum » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Christof wrote:If you are new to SEO, you might start with article submission, then afterwards move to blog comments.

DO NOT do it in bulk or you will get penalised. It is forbidden by google to manipulate site position in search results by doing linkbuilding. Do only usefull, unique content. :yes

How to get traffic? Buy ads on relevant sites, mention your website where people looking for the content you provide, create facebook, twitter groups and talk about your site. Buy relevant ads. Offer valuable content.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby victorjack1010 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 am

Social media sharing is best for getting traffic.

victorjack1010

Postby johnniewalk » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:43 am

To get a good traffic for your website you need to post an unique content in blog and share it in social media sites like facebook, G+.

johnniewalk

PreviousNext

Return to Search Engine Optimization