Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Low Cost Website Hosting

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Low Cost Website Hosting

Postby hostingforum » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi, i have been thinking which low cost website hosting to choose. :Cash

In my oppinion best bet would be on big players in the industry, because they can provide better stability and they can offer bulk discounts on low cost website hosting.

Companies like Hostgator, InMotion hosting have 8+ years experience in providing hosting and overal good rating amongst their custommers and hosting experts. :flower

Which low cost website hosting do you think is the best?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: Low Cost Website Hosting

Postby fixed » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 pm

I wouldn't always suggest going with the large hosting companies. Small and mid-sized web hosts can often provide better and more personable support as the larger players, while offering the same reliability, bandwidth, and features.

Linux web hosting, with SSH access, real-time malware monitoring, and the Softaculous script installer.
fixed

Postby jameer » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 am

Yes, choosing big players is a good idea, since they have proven reliability. However, only few proven players offer cheap cost. Look for a reliable hosting company with years of experience in hosting industry

jameer

Postby smear » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:52 am

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. So now there are some packages that each company give to their customers and it could vary with their demands for space and bandwidth.

smear

Postby warriorfullight » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:34 pm

One of the cheaper web hosting plans available, the “Launch Plan” from InMotion offers a lot of hosting for a very low price. InMotion Hosting has been serving business customers since 2001. They are well respected for their quality customer support and uptime. InMotion Hosting is a good place for customers who expect their site to grow as they offer shared, VPS and dedicated servers.

" My Image reveals my character"
warriorfullight

Postby Webcs-Peter » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 am

Think the longer company is in the IT industry, the better it is!

Webcs-Peter

Postby jamesclark » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 am

Really a lot of and interesting information about webhosting.When you want to low cost hosting for your website so many site provide for hosting and very low cost.thanks

jamesclark

Postby stacyeva87 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 am

Low cost hosting gives nothing unless its uptime 24/7 mostly they got down in 2-3 times a day. so better to go for reliable web hosts.

stacyeva87

Postby Bryan54 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 am

Hi guys,i've just began as a webmaster,so,is it good or not choosing a low cost website hosting?please help to have a well start on this.Thank you very much

Bryan54

Postby Natcoweb » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Low cost hosting is good and one more important thing is the company you have a deal with.

Natcoweb Dedicated and Colocation Hosting
VPS from $9,99
Build Your Server
520 Series SSD Available
Natcoweb

Return to General WebHosting Discussion