Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

What do you like and dislike about your webhosting provider?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

What do you like and dislike about your webhosting provider?

Postby the_sssneg » Mon May 23, 2011 5:43 pm

I would like to hear different points of view and thoughts on what you really like and dislike about your web hosting/provider.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

the_sssneg

Re: What do you like and dislike about your webhosting provi

Postby delia64 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 am

I like hosting company with great people and they keep doing a good job cant find anything bad about them I want to be just like them

delia64

Postby menvyhomes » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:41 pm

I would like to say that The only thing I don't like about my current host. There are other problems that have been occurred while using the paid websites. Mediatemple has great dedicated and VPS servers. Their Grid service is very well priced but slow at times.

menvyhomes

Postby nillwalt » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 pm

It differs from company to company. If some companies provide good service, we can not blame them because some people do not provide good service to other companies in the hosting industry.

nillwalt

Postby mamatha » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks for mentioning this interesting point i like the services and good work of web hosting providers but i don't like when they break down the promises what ever they told for customers.

HostSoch- Leading Web Host in India Since 2012.
Web Hosting with Unlimited features, cPanel, Softaculous, Lifetime Free domain, CMS tools and many more.
mamatha

Return to General WebHosting Discussion