Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

My Namecheap experience & quick 50 domains transfer

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

My Namecheap experience & quick 50 domains transfer

Postby hostingforum » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:40 am

Hi, i would like to share my experience with namecheap.com

Before 2 yers, i had some domains with them. When i needed transfer out or anything, their support was pleasure, ontopic, short and very usefull and very prompt reply.

Now i transfered 50 domains to them at discount price of around $5, i ordered and i was allowed to wait 60 days untill my hostgator lock period is passed. Then i unlocked domains at hostgator and get list of EPP codes. I just sent EPP codes to namecheap and within 2 hours. Im receiving emails to confirm registar change.

There was some issue at hostgator, so transfer did not proceeded and was cancelled for retry.

Then next day, i just writen reply - followup to old email to namecheap and within 1 hour, support staff inform me my request was processed and im receiving emails with domains transfer approval.

Second time transfer failed and they again manually helped me to resume it third time. namecheap is good.

Im very very happy with namecheap and i really think they do their job very well and i would trust them with much bigger projects. Their support is helpfull and they dont excuse and try to kick you asside. I have this feeling

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to General WebHosting Discussion