Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

What is the best reseller hosting out there?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

What is the best reseller hosting out there?

Postby hostingforum » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi, some time ago, i have been searching for some All in one kind Reseller hosting. And i remember i have rated http://innohosting.com as one of the top and today i red some review at empirehostingtalk.com and that guy had like 2 years experience with them and very recommended them.

Do you know any other very good reselelr hosting?

I think what we are looking for is, some all in one solution for billing, account creation and also some hosting website template. Ofcourse reseller hosting for the good price.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: What is the best reseller hosting out there?

Postby smear » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 am

The best Re-seller hosting depends on the requirements of the site and its load. So they also have many different options for the hosting and may have a variety to select in that list.

smear

Re: What is the best reseller hosting out there?

Postby Serverpoint » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:10 pm

There is no best host ever, there is only the best one for your specific requirements.

Choose the host that has servers close to the target of your audience.

Serverpoint

Return to General WebHosting Discussion