Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Developing Websites Using Wordpress

Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript
Hosting Forum Description
Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript

Developing Websites Using Wordpress

Postby shaunaroisin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:49 am

Wordpress is a system used as a foundation for a blog or a small business website for online marketing which you can easily manage yourself by adding new pages or blogs.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

shaunaroisin

Re: Developing Websites Using Wordpress

Postby petramarit » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:58 am

The reason why many people prefer WordPress is that it is easy to use unlike coding from scratch using tools like Dreamweaver.

petramarit

Postby hostingforum » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:23 am

Yes, the wordpress is indeed great system to use as an website content management system. You can apply hundreds of themes from its backoffice and also you can modiffy the code from backoffice too.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby rousellwall » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 am

It is very easier to get develop your website using Wordpress. Just you need to have better knowledge in the HTML, CSS and PHP. It is quite really amazing and helpful to get manage your content over the website.

rousellwall

Postby bcetindra » Fri May 15, 2015 7:47 am

Yes wordpress is very easy tool for website designing so many tools has given you just need to use that tools and now a days everyone is using wordpress.

bcetindra

Location: #27, 2nd Floor, 20th Main, Maruthi Nagar Main Road, BTM 1st Stage Bangalore – 560029, India

Postby jcasey » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi there, guys. I'd like to share some of my WordPress experience with you. I learned how to do some basic web design on WordPress because it is very easy to learn really. And it is pretty useful. But as for more serious projects, especially eCommerce I found it not so good really. Maybe it is because I just needed some more customisation options, I don't know. So, I used the custom web design from Nix Solutions company. It worked totally great. But I still use WordPress for blogs and something like that as it is free, comprehensive and convenient. But it's up to you anyway

jcasey

Postby Dewlance » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:43 am

Its easy to create a website using wordpress software. I also like it and you can change your site theme or do your development on themes.

Full control, Even you can control background color on every click, everything.

Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com & Yearly Hosting Plans
Dewlance

Return to General Website Development & Programming