Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

What is Link Wheel ?

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

What is Link Wheel ?

Postby alanpoly » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:12 am

I heard somewhere that we should make link wheel when we going to promoting our website. Please tell me what is link wheel ?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

alanpoly

Re: What is Link Wheel ?

Postby hostingforum » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 am

Simple linkwheel is when you create several websites linking to your main website. They can be also interlinked.
But this crenario is no longer recommended by many SEO guys because google can reveal your intention and can rank the site less. Some says it does not matter.

But linkwheel can also be just randomly created "cloud" of sites interlinked and linking to your main webpage. Search Google Images for linkwheel to get the idea what it is.

Top Hosting Forum - Welcome
Gtalk: mercedesslr1, Skype: suprman41, YM: Brothercz, ONLINE CHAT
hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby umerali » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 pm

I am doing SEO for my clients and whereas i can suggest linkwheel is good for beginners and moderate website owners to promote their webs at a specific range of rank but after reaching that level link wheeling automatically become unused. Because at that level your website itself starts creating more links than link wheeling.

I love to play with computers Image
umerali

Postby goodlinkbuilding » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:35 am

A link wheel involves creating several layers of web properties in-between the site they intend to rank. This usually includes Web 2.0 properties, blogs, misc web pages, forum profiles and social media sites, etc. These properties are all created and linked to a specific page, which in turn links back to either another page or the site you are trying to rank. At one time this strategy was very effective and people took advantage for a long time. The best way to go about working with a Link Wheel is to be diverse. Most of web masters used to create a set amount of properties and have those all linked to each other, like a big wheel. But sometimes, Google can detect and make it far less powerful. So, the key is to create a random set of properties and change model of wheel. If you want to know more, pls contact with me at goodlinkbuilding.com

goodlinkbuilding

Postby Anthony696 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:19 am

alanpoly wrote:I heard somewhere that we should make link wheel when we going to promoting our website. Please tell me what is link wheel ?

Link Wheel is basically a advance technique of link building which create links in such a manner that it forms a wheel by using all web 2.0 properties most of the links are acquired from the web2.0 properties. Link wheel is one of the most creative uses of web 2.0 properties for creating back links. In thsi process webmasters create content and publish it on a web 2.0 website and then link it with the main site and one links to other linking website and then spin the content and do it in the same manner one links to main site and another to next linking website and then it create a wheel which is a more powerful linking technique than traditional link building technique.

Anthony696

Postby CarmenS » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:33 am

A link wheel basically is a process in which you build a dozen or so new blogs/web pages using web 2.0 properties such as squidoo, blogger, hubpages and etc, all on the same topic as your main blog or website.

CarmenS

Postby taniasharma » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Link wheel is a advance link building techniques. it is use in web 2.o website like Hubpages.. etc. It is a process in which you use upto 12 websites and write unique and different content for each website and then approve from one website, use one link of your targeted website and one link from approved website in other website and make a circle to these process. Its calles link wheel. It is use for build quality backlinks.

taniasharma

Postby alanpoly » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Link Wheels are one of a number of backlink services provided by SEO Backlinks. Our job is to help you generate hundreds of quality backlinks for your website.

alanpoly

Postby martinking » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:19 am

Link wheel is a technique in SEO with which you can easily get quality backlinks to your site. Link wheel also helps our site to gain higher rankings in all major search engines.

martinking

Postby corrinla » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:40 am

The link wheel can't be used now, seems.

Enjoy the life.
corrinla

Next

Return to Search Engine Optimization