Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

How can I profit from ICOs?

Software, Hardware discussion, troubleshooting

Postby Crysiz » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:51 pm

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Crysiz

Re: How can I profit from ICOs?

Postby Lydeki » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:23 pm

There are two main ways you can profit from an ICO.

Is through investment. Usually an ICO has a set price for their token (i.e. 1 ETH = 2,000 of their token). The idea is that the price of the token will grow and you will be able to sell it on an exchange later in the future. (For example ETH = 469 USD, if the token you bought raises to 0.50 USD and you sell, you have made a profit of 531 dollars.) Of course this depends on how successful the ICO is, when it hits an exchange and the token flow is good. There are many pitfalls to get to the this stage and you have to be careful in choosing the right ICO. If the ICO isn’t great you risk of losing your money. So only invest once you believe the project is good, and invest only what you can afford to lose.
Taking part in bounties / airdrops - Nearly every single ICO has bounties or an airdrop. These are tasks you can do and in return you receive tokens for completing those tasks. You earn a lot less than investing, but you are not risking any capital in getting those tokens. The tasks can be as simple as following their page, sharing posts on social media all the way through to creating content or translating whitepapers. You can usually find an ICOs bounty campaign on Bitcoin Forum - Index . Again though pick an ICO that is good, as the token value correlates with the project.
I hope this answers your question and good luck!

Lydeki

Re: How can I profit from ICOs?

Postby Krissy » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:06 pm

Profiting from ICOs is easy provided you know the right ICOs to invest in. Sadly, there are many ICOs that are scams. While investing, tread with caution. You never know whether or not you’re going to get scammed. So I recommend to check ICO information https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-reviews/ before investing.

Krissy

Return to Computers Discussion