Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

How do I track a cell phone without touching it?

Discussion about what ever You desire
Do you like London Colocation services?

Hosting Forum Description
Discussion about what ever You desire

Postby Krissy » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:44 am

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Krissy

Re: How do I track a cell phone without touching it?

Postby Lydeki » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:54 am

How do I track a cell phone without touching it? I just did it yesterday. I was at the clinic for day surgery on Monday. Came home, slept it off, and noticed yesterday I didn’t have my phone. I knew it wasn’t here because I have a Bluetooth home phone and that wasn’t lit up. Home phone is just for the intercom at the front entrance and for convenient access to my cell phone. Sort of like an extension. No land line. I thought back to the places it could be, and activated the app “find my iPhone” installed on my iPad. It was just where I thought it would be. In my surgeons office, on his desk, behind the computer monitor. I zipped over there at closing time and showed the results of my tracking to security, he opened the door to lost and found and voila! My cellphone had been TRACKED and FOUND without touching it!!

Lydeki

Re: How do I track a cell phone without touching it?

Postby Crysiz » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:12 pm

I use a track phone location software for Android from https://www.hoverwatch.com/track-phone-location in order to monitor my kids’ activities. It allows me to be sure that they don’t browse any inappropriate websites, etc. I guess, you will find it useful for you as well

Crysiz

Return to General Chat