WebHosting Reviews Forum

Kids and video games

Discussion about what ever You desire
Do you like London Colocation services?

Hosting Forum Description
Discussion about what ever You desire

Kids and video games

Postby Krissy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:36 pm

How do you think if kids are playing video games it is bad?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

Krissy

Re: Kids and video games

Postby Lydeki » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:26 pm

It’s hard as a parent to manage all the technology that your kids have access to, but when it comes to video games, there is some research that can help you determine how long your child should play video games each day.

Once kids play for more than three hours a day, it can cause impairment when it comes to socializing and being able to function appropriately in the family.

Here are some reminders for parents when it comes to video games:

First, police the content in the games. Make sure it’s age appropriate for your child by reading the ratings and actually viewing the games, especially those online.
Set limits on the length of time that your child can play the games.
Never allow the games to be housed in your child’s room.
Actively discuss the games with your child. Becoming actively involved in the games that your kids are playing will help you to monitor your child’s activity and will help you to have conversations with your child.

Lydeki

Re: Kids and video games

Postby Crysiz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:32 am

I think it is not a big problem but you need to choose good games and set limits on the length of time that your child can play the games. For example my daughter plays Frozen games. It is a wildly popular animated movie made by Disney and Pixar. I found these games on https://www.skywardgames.com/category/frozen this website provide many different free games for kids.

Crysiz

Return to General Chat