Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Pop Up Ads

Ways to monetize website Discussion.
PopAds.net is recommended PopUnder AdNetwork Buy & Sell links

Hosting Forum Description
Ways to monetize Website - Discussion

Pop Up Ads

Postby Thomas048 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Most of the Pop Ups Ads are paying a lot for each view. That's because a pop up ad is visible to every single visitor of your site (except if he/ she use pop up blocker). The deal between using or not is if they will harm the quality of your traffic.

If you join a pop up ads program and use pop ups on your site, your earnings will be much more than if you has a simple PPC program on it. But in my opinion it makes your site look a bit "cheap" and unprofessional.

I believe that no one likes to see a pop up on his/ her screen while browsing a page. Many visitors are leaving the site because of those pop ups, and they might not return back..

What is your opinion? Is it a good idea to use them for a small period of time just to earn a few more dollars?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Thomas048

Re: Pop Up Ads

Postby hostingforum » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:33 am

HI thomas, im using PopAds.net and they pays quite good. I think its only good to use popup ads on low value high CPM sites which gets like 500+ visitors daily. Popup ads hurt user experience.

EIDT: I want to post update. So my site generates around 150 popup(popunder) ads daily and i receive around $0.2 for this daily.
UPDATE2: In April i got paid 36usd from popads (within 2 hours from request. looks reliable)
UPDATE3: This post is outdated, see its date

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: Pop Up Ads

Postby unlockiphonese » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:32 am

There are thousand of way of monetize. pop up ads are one of them but i don't think anybody like this. most of the people thought that these are the spam sites. so they do not like to go there.

unlockiphonese

Return to Monetizing Website