Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Way to create a website

Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript
Hosting Forum Description
Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript

Way to create a website

Postby Leqyth » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:08 pm

I have a small business, it is a coffee shop. I want to create website for advertising, and also for my clients. I contact web studio, but for me it is expensive. Another variant is to use premium theme, for example buy it from Templatemonster company. I found nice example - Cup o' Java - Coffee Shop Responsive WordPress Theme is it attractive, how do you think? Or still I must hire a professional?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

Leqyth

Re: Way to create a website

Postby Boovepu » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:47 pm

And how much want the web studio? Maybe try to find more cheaper variants, on freelance for example. Variant with theme is good if you have some coding skills..Theme looks good, you also can install it and post content.

Boovepu

Re: Way to create a website

Postby Jadoody » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:37 pm

And have you some minimal skills to install theme and start website? If yes, then variant with theme is better. Design is simple and tasteful, I like it. If no, I recommend to hire professional.

Jadoody

Return to General Website Development & Programming