Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Easy way to create a website

Read and Write helpfull Tutorials which attract alot of Visitors.
Hosting Forum Description
Read and Write helpfull Tutorials which attract alot of Visitors. Thank You for being a TopHostingForum member.

Easy way to create a website

Postby hostingforum » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 am

Hi there, thank you for visiting our webhosting forum. If you have decided to create your personal or business website, blog, forum or any other kind of site, the process of setting up this does not necessarily be difficult. In these days everyone can do it and every webhosting company does their best to simplify the whole process as much as posssible.

So what you will need to create a website?

First you need to know what the website will be about. Should it be some blog or informational website? Or rather you would like to have forum, gaming portal, e-shop or any other system (script)?

If you want an e-shop, there might be best for you to order some e-shop license with webhosting as one package all in one. In this case, please serch Google for" e-shop hosting solution", "best e-shop hosting" or similar phrasses.

If you need your own domain like yourname.com and blog or another kind of website, you will need to get just webhosting ordered. To get a webhosting tailored to your needs, you need to contact webhosting company so they can advice some plan which will fit your needs. Maybe it wont be needed. I recommend 3 companies: WebhostingHub, InMotionHosting and HostGator. You can see their banner on the top of this website. They are one of the most used companies for the domain order and webhosting. Setup is very easy when you follow their instructions. If you will need any help you can post your questions there and ask their online chat or phone support.

After you have finished your hosting and domain order, it is the tipe to upload your website script. If it will be a blog, download your blog script at http://wordpress.org/download/. Many hosting companies offer instant script installation from withing client control panel. So you may check this first. If you need forum to be installed, download forum script from http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/

After downloaded, unpack the ZIP archive and upload the script files via FTP to Your public_html or www directory. Follow the instalaltion instruction provided by script creator.

If you got any questions, please feel free to comment there. Thank you

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: Easy way to create a website

Postby krisantha9 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 pm

like this i got a free web site from a host provider. but i uploaded files through filezilla. but i cant see the web page directly. can you pm me why ?

krisantha9

Re: Easy way to create a website

Postby Katherine222 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Though this thread is old, it is still useful, especially for such a beginner like me. I'm going to build a website using one the free web builders from http://www.bestfreetemplates.info/builders.php and I'm looking for a hosting service. Your post has helped me to find out my first steps and explained how to choose a proper hosting. Thanks for sharing!

Katherine222

Return to Tutorials