Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Is web hosting business profitable?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Is web hosting business profitable?

Postby anshitajain1212 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 am

Hello Everyone,
Please tell me, How much profitable is web hosting business....?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

anshitajain1212

Re: Is web hosting business profitable?

Postby hostingforum » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:02 am

Not much. Someone even loose money, someone will build well earning business. It depends on how you are persistent, how you learn, prepare and believe you can provide good longterm service..

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby lomeydecos » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:15 am

My views may contradict, But new players in web hosting industry would have huge marketing cost. Calculate it, before taking. That is the main reason, web hosting business becoming very competitive.

lomeydecos

Postby anonymoushost » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Well you can its profitable when you have a nice investment to invest on marketing but in case you have a limited budget then you need to be patient because its a long term profitable niche. Once you are start earning money with it and have satisfied customers then you will be having an increasing number of clients with the passage of time.

anonymoushost

Postby john253 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:29 am

If you want to get profit from web hosting business that you will go with reseller hosting

john253

Postby winnervps » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:43 am

Are you going to become a reseller?

winnervps

Postby IWHost » Thu May 05, 2016 8:01 am

In my Point of view, new comers in web hosting industry would bare huge amount of marketing cost. Market research is compulsory. Now days due to existence countless web hosting companies there is huge competition.

IWHost

Postby zarawatsonn » Mon May 16, 2016 4:47 am

Of course, there is no any doubt that hosting business is profitable, nowaday every company requires website, whether it is startup or established company. By web hosting we can generate a high amount of assets.

zarawatsonn

Postby adibitar69 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Honestly there is so much to starting a web hosting business that I really don't know where to start. Its definitely not easy and if you are thinking about starting the web hosting business just to make a quick buck, well then, you probably are not going to have much success at it. Before hoping in, you definitely want to make sure you have realistic short term and long term goals regarding what you are looking to accomplish.

adibitar69

Postby technicalguy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:05 pm

As someone who has hosted websites only since 2011 I'm going to contradict some of the previous comments. Hosting CAN be profitable. Like any business you don't just jump in without some understanding and planning if you want to succeed. For me the best thing was to buy an existing business and grow it from there. This is easier than starting from zero. There's a section on this forum and others where you can seek out web hosting businesses for sale.

Managing Website Hosting since 2011
US & International Hosting: GoldenBeaverHosting
Canada Hosting: IntegratedLayer.com
technicalguy

Return to General WebHosting Discussion