Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

How do i get my own domain name..?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

How do i get my own domain name..?

Postby pihu147741 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Hello everyone,

Please tell me,How do i get my own domain name..?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

pihu147741

Re: How do i get my own domain name..?

Postby abibrown » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:03 pm

All you need to do is check in whois to see if the name you want is available and then register it with a company.

abibrown

Postby zarawatsonn » Fri May 20, 2016 5:26 am

To get the domain name of your name you just need to search for availability of that name in any domain provider site.
If it its available then you just register it.

zarawatsonn

Postby Talinhuu » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:28 am

Register a domain name on Godaddy or Namecheap. These are some famous and popular domain rehistrars. Your registered domain name should describe exactly your product or service, and your audience remember it easily. I highly recommend you to register on NameSilo which is really cheaper than Godaddy and Namecheap.

WordPress Tips & Tutorials @ WPGuideline.com
Talinhuu

Postby darshan » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:16 pm

You need to check the domain name you want that exists or not. It may be possible that someone has already registered that domain. E.g., if you want "www.xyz.com" as your domain name, then you have to check that anyone else has registered this name or not.

You should select a unique, straightforward(not lengthy) domain name so that everyone can find your site easily. You can check here.

AccuWeb Hosting - One stop shop for your hosting needs.
darshan

Return to General WebHosting Discussion