How can I win more in football betting?

Discussion about what ever You desire
Do you like London Colocation services?

Hosting Forum Description
Discussion about what ever You desire

Postby Lydeki » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

Lydeki

Re: How can I win more in football betting?

Postby Crysiz » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Starting point is to clarify yourself the difference between “ uncertainty “ and “risk” in regards to the outcomes of the matches. Using past performances of the teams and analysing current form and side factors like injuries, motivation of players may help you to calculate approximate probabilities of all outcomes of match.

But this is only the beginning.

Once you have clear version of the probabilities of all possible outcomes of match, you have done the first step of moving from uncertainty to knowing the risk.

Next step is building strategy.

Crysiz

Postby Krissy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:29 am

This is not so simple question. I think firstly you need to be an expert in sport where you will make bets. If it is football you should watch many matches, know results, statistics, lineups, and many other info. With this experience you will be able to make more profitable bets. For example I use this website https://777score.ng/ to know all info that I need and watch matches online.

Krissy

Postby karlisora » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:54 am

Can't say I am a fan or something, but gambling games are rather relaxing and fun. I usually decide how big is my budget for one session, and try not to spend more. Last time I even won 300$ at sports betting - https://tjkebayi.info.

karlisora

Return to General Chat