What water heater do you have at home?

Discussion about what ever You desire
Do you like London Colocation services?

Hosting Forum Description
Discussion about what ever You desire

Postby Crysiz » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:52 am

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

Crysiz

Re: What water heater do you have at home?

Postby Lydeki » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Well to be honest they are all pretty much the same well what I mean is I'f you get a traditional water heater it's probably going to last 6–10 years and that's pushing it just enough to last when the waranty expires .. so might want to go with one that has the longest warranty… Bradford white good heater lately been getting recalls left and right pilot lite going out need new door kit 6!year warranty … reheem doing alittle better but have 9 year warranty off the bat so the point is not one will save us ton more then the other but as a consumer get rheem or one long warranty because in the long run you don't want a heater that might save you a quarter every year you want a heater that's going to continue give you reliable hot water

Lydeki

Re: What water heater do you have at home?

Postby Krissy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:34 am

Many homeowners wait until their water heater fails before shopping for a replacement. Because they are in a hurry to regain their hot water supply, they are often unable to take the time to shop for the most energy efficient unit for their specific needs. This is unfortunate, because the cost of purchasing and operating a water heater can vary greatly, depending on the type, brand, and model selected, and on the quality of the installation. I recommend to read info and reviews about different models and to contact this company https://www.americanbackflowprevention.com/ for help in installation.

Krissy

Return to General Chat