How do you rest from work?

Discussion about what ever You desire
Do you like London Colocation services?

Hosting Forum Description
Discussion about what ever You desire

How do you rest from work?

Postby Lydeki » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:24 pm

What ways to relax can you recommend?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

Lydeki

Re: How do you rest from work?

Postby Crysiz » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:22 pm

It depends on what do you like to do. Someone likes sports and go to the gym, someone plays computer games, someone can read books...

Crysiz

Postby Krissy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:09 am

I like to play video games, it is good way for me to relax from work :whew There are so many cool online games nowadays! I play now in BuildRoyale.io http://iospace.games/buildroyaleio there you need to to survive in the open arena filled with enemies till the last man standing. Some kind of battle royale genre.

Krissy

Postby Katherine222 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:01 am

It depends on a situation. In case I'm alone, I prefer reading books or watching movies. But if I can spend time with my boyfriend, we usually go out or travel. Also we really enjoy watching fiery_redhead shows. And it is always great to get together with our friends and play boardgames together.

Katherine222

Postby karlisora » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:53 am

I like active rest. Now I'm thinking about going on a trip. Maybe you can give me a referral.

karlisora

Postby nova » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:59 am

karlisora wrote:I like active rest. Now I'm thinking about going on a trip. Maybe you can give me a referral.

I also like active rest. I don't like sitting still. I really like to travel. This blog inspires me https://carmensluxurytravel.com/fairmont-mayakoba-riviera-maya-mexico/. I think you'll find a good route after you visit it. This is a personal blog of Carmen Edelson, travels around the World visiting luxury hotels, hotels, restaurants, yachts, planes, resorts, etc. you Can not thank me!

nova

Return to General Chat