Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

FASTPANEL or CPanel?

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

FASTPANEL or CPanel?

Postby PatrickKane » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 am

Hey guys!

I used CPanel months ago. Everything was OK though I didn't like the pricing. As for me, it was unreasonably expensive.

This is why I decided to move to FASTPANEL (http://bit.ly/fastpaneldirect) which is absolutely free (wow!) but has all the same functions (at least the same functions that I need).
Moreover, it's design is quite handy (much better than CPanel's one).

What panel do you use guys and why?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

PatrickKane

Re: FASTPANEL or CPanel?

Postby PatrickKane » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:50 pm

akshaypandit wrote:Advantages of cPanel hosting

1. The main advantage of cPanel server is the number of users. It’s not about how popular it is. It will be so easy to find resolution to problems, tips and advice from other users. There are tons of blogs and forums devoted to the topics on cPanel based issues.

2. cPanel provide a graphical interface. So, it can be conveniently use anyone. So that even a new user can experience it without much technical knowledge

Can't agree with you at all :)

1. You won't have any unsolved problems without FASTPANEL's wiki and support. It works as it should work.

2. FASTPANEL provides handy and cozy interface as well. For me, it looks much better than CPanel's one.

So I still can't understand why people pay for CPanel when they can use FASTPANEL.

PatrickKane

Postby hostingforum » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:57 pm

FASTPANEL is trial (not free for ever) which means one will need to pay money for it after some months.
It is interesting panel, i would prefer more minimalistic / space saving design (too much scrolling). Good it support backups even to cloud providers and also LetsEncrypt. :yes

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby PatrickKane » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:38 am

hostingforum wrote:FASTPANEL is trial (not free for ever) which means one will need to pay money for it after some months.
It is interesting panel, i would prefer more minimalistic / space saving design (too much scrolling). Good it support backups even to cloud providers and also LetsEncrypt. :yes

"Trial" period lasts 18 months. Isn't it enough? :)

PatrickKane

Postby akshaypandit » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:48 am

Both are perfectly capable of getting the job done, and both cover the basics well.

akshaypandit

Postby qtechservers » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:20 pm

cPanel,when it comes to Linux servers. We have a few clients who request Plesk too. Since cPanel is well known for its excellent features, support, flexibilty and user friendly interface. A beginner can easily understand the cPanel interface.

But yes, I have come across some good reviews for Fastpanel recently, so might be worth taking a look at :wink

qtechservers

Postby darshan » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:04 am

I am using Linux VPS hosting service of AccuWeb Hosting since 2016. They offer/prefer the best control panel (cPanel) for all their Linux servers.

cPanel offers a beautiful client-side interface. It is effortless to navigate, with an icon-based menu on the main page, linking the user to the essential features which the control panel offers. You can know more advantages here.

AccuWeb Hosting - One stop shop for your hosting needs.
darshan

Postby BenSupportSages » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:09 am

We use CWP (http://centos-webpanel.com/) for users who can't afford the current cPanel pricing, it provides almost all the features offered by cPanel. You can find the demo installation here: http://centos-webpanel.com/demo. It has a FAQ page: http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/ which will help you sort out any questions and if you've more to ask, then please make use of their forum: http://forum.centos-webpanel.com.

FASTPANEL is free of charge only for a period of at least 18 months. It still not support Incremental backups, PostgreSQL support, Integration of WAF based on ModSecurity, billing system like WHMCS, Blesta etc.

BenSupportSages

Postby jacobwallace » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:54 am

FASTPANEL is a server control panel that is both easy and powerful. Create websites with a few mouse clicks, manage mail, databases, and backups, organise tasks, and track visitors. Set and adjust access rights as needed - each site can have only one user.

cPanel is a prominent Linux-based web hosting control panel that displays critical performance indicators and allows you to access a variety of modules such as Files, Preferences, Databases, Web Applications, Domains, Metrics, Security, Software, Advanced, and Email.

Dedicatedhosting4u.com provides reliable and robust dedicated servers with awesome internet connectivity. Company has Self Managed and Managed both option available for customers.
jacobwallace

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum