Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

How do I build a healthcare mobile app?

Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript
Hosting Forum Description
Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript

Postby Krissy » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:34 pm

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

Krissy

Re: How do I build a healthcare mobile app?

Postby Lydeki » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:15 pm

It depends of what kind of healthcare mobile app do you want to build, which problems your app will solve and how it should work and look. Quite many healthcare apps also have a chat functionality as far as I know.

First of all you need:

• an “Idea” of healthcare app which solves some problem or should server at least a particular group of people who need it.

• Essential features you need in the app.

• Platforms you are going to serve.

• Mockup designs of your app.

• Server-side solution. You can build your own from scratch (requires much expertise and time) or use a ready like ConnectyCube, OpenTok, Twilio, Applozic, SendBird, etc.

• Client-side solution for one or several platforms. As an option some backend providers can provide you backend and SDK or you can code it from scratch.

I personally don’t see a point in doing that all from scratch, so I’d try using a ready backend and SDK.

Also, since your app is healthcare one, you will need a solution with a HIPAA compliant server.

Lydeki

Re: How do I build a healthcare mobile app?

Postby Crysiz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:48 pm

It depends of on complexity of your future mobile application. Try to contact some developing companies, and you will know real prices and conditions. I can recommend Light IT company, they have big experience in this direction and strong developers that can create any kind of app or software. Here is their website https://light-it.net/industries/healthcare/#4

Crysiz

Return to General Website Development & Programming