Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Need feedback for Backup WordPress site by WPvivid

Introduce Your website and let other members write Your website reviews.
Hosting Forum Description
Introduce Your website and let other members write Your website reviews. Please add Your website name/url in topic title Thank you

Need feedback for Backup WordPress site by WPvivid

Postby Talinhuu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:36 am

We noticed that although there are more than ten popular backup plugins out there, almost all freemium backup plugins lock the restoration process. So we decided to create a new backup plugin which includes both one-click backup and restore features in its free version.

After coding six months, Backup WordPress site by WPvivid is released and available to download from WordPress Plugin directory.
It creates both manual and automated backups, stores them into remote storage and restores with a single click.

Backing up to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, DigitalOcean Spaces, Amazon S3, FTP, and SFTP. For more details, please check WordPress plugin directory: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpvivid-backuprestore/

Feel free to let us know if you have any question about it. I would really appreciate it if you tell us what attracts you mostly and where you feel we can do better. Your feedback will help us improve it further and make it better.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Talinhuu

Re: Need feedback for Backup WordPress site by WPvivid

Postby akshaypandit » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:20 am

Does it has any limitation in its free version which ? like if i have to increase my backup storage size you'll allow me to only backup certain amount of data?

akshaypandit

Re: Need feedback for Backup WordPress site by WPvivid

Postby Talinhuu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:32 am

akshaypandit wrote:Does it has any limitation in its free version which ? like if i have to increase my backup storage size you'll allow me to only backup certain amount of data?

We only released a free version. We don't cover storage service, the plugin supports for uploading to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, FTP/sFTP. For more details, please visit our site: https://wpvivid.com/ .

WordPress Tips & Tutorials @ WPGuideline.com
Talinhuu

Return to Website Reviews