Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Are there any work from home jobs in India?

Discussion about what ever You desire
Do you like London Colocation services?

Hosting Forum Description
Discussion about what ever You desire

Are there any work from home jobs in India?

Postby Crysiz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:06 pm

Are there any work from home jobs in India? Are they genuine? How much do they pay? What is the selection criteria?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

Crysiz

Re: Are there any work from home jobs in India?

Postby Krissy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:22 pm

There are several home based jobs available. You just have to pick from the “right source”. Earlier, people in India used to trust any random company online and even send money to them to get work from them. Later, they don’t get paid as the companies may “reject” their work for some reasons or suddenly abscond without even replying. I’ve personally seen people lose lakhs of rupees to such online scams.

But these days, there are other “proper” ways to spend your time doing something and getting paid as well. Take up a project from a freelancing site like Freelancer or Upwork and when someone awards you a project, they “have” to deposit the funds with the Escrow service and your money is safe even before you start working!

Given that you deliver the work according to the agreed requirements, there’s no way you will not get paid for what you’ve done. You can also select buyers based on the feedback they’ve received from other freelancers. If you find them reliable, then all you need to do is work & get paid & worry about nothing!

Krissy

Re: Are there any work from home jobs in India?

Postby Lydeki » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:05 pm

I think i am late to answer this question till date many of you are already search for this and may got the solution as well. Still lot of are in this rush and finding work from home opportunity want to understand this process. I recommend to search jobs online and choose relevant vacancies. You can use Jobsora, it is comfortable job search engine https://in.jobsora.com/jobs-hyderabad good luck!

Lydeki

Return to General Chat