Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Best Hosting

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Re: Best Hosting

Postby darshan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:47 pm

I have used nearly 6 hosting providers in last 4 years and came across Accuwebhosting. They are one of the best so far of the companies we have used for. AccuWeb Hosting

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

AccuWeb Hosting - One stop shop for your hosting needs.
darshan

Postby venki1992 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:38 am

The best hosting service is the one which gives you reliable service, optimised speed and lots of features ensuring you hassle-free experience at a cheaper price.
HostingRaja is the one from which I have experienced uninterrupted services and quick support. I have hosted my site on HostingRaja server since from last three years and I recommend the same.

venki1992

Postby hostingforum » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:04 pm

I think the first post (the OP's post) list is not good, because i read negative reviews about some of mentioned providers.
Always google their reviews before deciding to go further.

But you can always go with any hosting with peace of mind if you make and download regular backups of your hosted data. :yes

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby Talinhuu » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:11 am

In my opinion, Vultr, Linode, and DigitalOcean are good web hosting providers with a good customer support.

WordPress Tips & Tutorials @ WPGuideline.com
Talinhuu

Postby DavidR » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:58 am

If you are looking for more reliable web hosting, let's try http://asphostportal.com. Their price also reasonable and they have good customer service. They have a quick customer support. I've been with them so far so good.

DavidR

Postby yaseen988 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:18 am

for me best hosting site is http://www.sprivetech.com

yaseen988

Postby jacobwallace » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:11 pm

I would like to prefer one hosting to you guys. It's named DedicatedHosting4u. I was trying this from past 3 years no issues with it.

Dedicatedhosting4u.com provides reliable and robust dedicated servers with awesome internet connectivity. Company has Self Managed and Managed both option available for customers.
jacobwallace

Postby floriyabenson » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:43 am

As per my knowledge, Godaddy, ctrls and cloudOYE is best hosting provider. Also I suggest some other companies which offer best hosting services.

Below Listed are the Best Web Hosting companies in India, you can check out them for scalable, flexible and realiable Services in India:

Godaddy
CloudOYE
Hostgator
Bluehost
Ctrls

I am a Digital marketing executive and have an in-depth knowledge of Digital marketing techniques such as SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, Content marketing, email marketing, classified marketing, Blogging and many more.
floriyabenson

Postby darshan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:53 am

Hello,

Currently, I have hosted my website with Accuwebhosting. They offer cheap and excellent hosting in the VPS, Dedicated server and Shared hosting. Also, they offer VPS and Shared hosting service in Multi-location.

I am using their hosting service since couple of years. Also, their support service very excellent. They provide support 24*7*365.

darshan

Postby darshan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:58 am

Hello,

Currently, I have hosted my website with Accuwebhosting. They offer cheap and excellent hosting in the VPS, Dedicated server and Shared hosting. Also, they offer VPS and Shared hosting service in Multi-location.

I am using their hosting service since couple of years. Also, their support service very excellent. They provide support 24*7*365.

darshan

PreviousNext

Return to General WebHosting Discussion