Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Where can I find the best affiliate programs?

Discussion about what ever You desire
Do you like London Colocation services?

Hosting Forum Description
Discussion about what ever You desire

Re: Where can I find the best affiliate programs?

Postby Akusta » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:25 pm

MakeWebBetter has an in-house affiliate program for WordPress/WooCommerce plugins and integrations which is by far the best affiliate program in its niche.
Even if you aren’t a very well established name in the industry, even if you don’t own a website, even if you are an individual, you can get things moving.

Why Partner with MakeWebBetter?
Our mission is to make our affiliates feel generously rewarded for promoting a product/service they use and love.
Best In Class Payout Model
The amount you get paid for your promotion and selling efforts is industry standard
Fast Compensation
MakeWebBetter’s affiliates play a key role in helping us grow better- so we return the favor. Payments come in swiftly every month.
Special Promotions and Marketing Support
From banners to coupon codes and from affiliate links to better marketing support, we will assist you in every possible way to generate more sales.
Commissions
Share our product/services links on your website or blogs and get best in class affiliate commissions.

Our affiliate program works on a rank-based system where you will progress based on the amount of affiliate sales you rake in.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Akusta

Re: Where can I find the best affiliate programs?

Postby rfharris » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:34 am

ClickBank would be a pretty good option.

rfharris

Return to General Chat