Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Looking for a VPS

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

Looking for a VPS

Postby Wattlebird » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:33 am

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What are your views on Greenwebpage.com VPS solutions? Can I trust them? Any feedbacks?
Thank you!

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Wattlebird

Re: Looking for a VPS

Postby WebRolling » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:36 am

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
As for the hosts offering nice VPS hosting solutions in multiple server locations, can recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Rockhoster.com web hosts.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

WebRolling

Re: Looking for a VPS

Postby Fonskins » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:50 am

Why not give RightServers Managed VPS a try?
I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

Fonskins

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum