Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.

Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Hosting Forum Description
Shared Hosting Forum - Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.

Postby Wattlebird » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:05 am

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 20 gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested). Is hostforweb.com reliable web host? Can I host my websites at their servers? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Thanks.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Wattlebird

Re: I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.

Postby Elemetals » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:48 am

I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that Hostforweb.com is one of the best hosting providers in the business. This host was referred to me and the rest is history. I will remain with this great web host until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.

Elemetals

Re: I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.

Postby WebRolling » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:15 am

It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with Hosting022.com service.
Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

WebRolling

Return to Shared Hosting Forum