Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

MBaaS Vs Custom Backend to Build Mobile App?

Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript
Hosting Forum Description
Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript

MBaaS Vs Custom Backend to Build Mobile App?

Postby wanchanley1 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:05 am

Howdy Folks!

The backend is typically considered 80% of a mobile application and it is usually handled by developers. Indeed, the frontend is something that end users can access and experience but the backend which consists of business logic, third-party integrations, databases and APIs is only approached by programming teams. However, it is still a complicated question about which method businesses and programming teams should choose while creating server-side for a mobile application.

Hereof, I found this source https://blog.back4app.com/how-to-build-a-backend-for-a-mobile-app/ very reliable that confers three ways to build the backend. Yes, it suggests building a backend using a low-code or no-code Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) platform, Software as a Service (SaaS) provider or custom backend development. Honestly, custom backend development could be expensive for many startups and SMEs. So, I shortlisted the MBaaS and SaaS.

Again, my research says MBaaS platforms are seamless to utilize if I am looking for server-side development. However, I would also like to know your thoughts on it.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

There are no shortcuts in Life.
wanchanley1

Return to General Website Development & Programming