Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

eco-friendly hosting for e-shop?

Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Hosting Forum Description
Shared Hosting Forum - Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

eco-friendly hosting for e-shop?

Postby WebRolling » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:49 am

Thinking to try greenwebpage.com eco-friendly hosting for my new e-store for European audience.
Have you ever used them before? Can I trust them? Any reviews please?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

WebRolling

Re: eco-friendly hosting for e-shop?

Postby Wattlebird » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:13 am

Special Discount for 1 year billing. Use BF2250 coupon at checkout and receive 50% OFF One Time Discount.
First 40 Orders~ yearly commitment*This coupon is available only for VPS plans below.

You can trust Greenwebpage.com hosting. They are exceedingly quick to respond to support issues, even from pre-sales stage. The attitude is always unflappable and friendly - just what you need - and the value-for-money on the packages is unbeatable.

Wattlebird

Postby Swisshosting » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:04 am

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS| KVM| VPN| Colocation!
Swisshosting

Postby Fonskins » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:20 am

No complaints so far, and I recommend Greenwebpage.com to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.

Fonskins

Return to Shared Hosting Forum