Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Suggest Hosting for Containerized Python App?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Suggest Hosting for Containerized Python App?

Postby wanchanley1 » Tue May 30, 2023 1:11 pm

Howdy Folks!

My team wants to run and host Python applications on a credible but free platform. We asked this question on different programming discussion forums and according to them, PythonAnyWhere is the most appealing hosting solution in this regard. There is no doubt, PythonAnyWhere is free and we can start using it within a minute but I am not sure of its availability to deploy docker images.

Therefore, another option that my team is considering is a CSP Back4app. Yes, we found an incredible guide here https://blog.back4app.com/how-to-build-and-deploy-a-python-application/ to build and host Python applications through the Back4app Containers product of this provider. Do you think Back4app is better than PythonAnyWhere or what about other platforms like Linode, DigitalOcean and Render?

Share your thoughts and suggestions.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

There are no shortcuts in Life.
wanchanley1

Re: Suggest Hosting for Containerized Python App?

Postby WebRolling » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:17 am

I recommend taking VPS for this.
http://profvds.com/
Good VPS provider. If you use coupon code: VPSPROFVDS you will get 15% OFF.

WebRolling

Re: Suggest Hosting for Containerized Python App?

Postby Fonskins » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:29 am

Try GTHost.com Toronto vps. Intel Xeon processor family with NVMe drives with an essential performance fit to handle the business workload.

Fonskins

Return to General WebHosting Discussion