Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Any good Media VPS Hosting?

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

Any good Media VPS Hosting?

Postby Fonskins » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:24 am

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Media server Hosting.
Requirements: 100 gbs of space, 2000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? Any info on cloudarion.com and hostnamaste.com VPS hosting? Any comments please?
What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Any good Media VPS Hosting?

Postby WebRolling » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:09 am

My main feeling concerning this host is a sense of relief. I’ve been with Hostnamaste.com for just over a month, and (so far) I have been positively surprised. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

WebRolling

Postby Wattlebird » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:15 am

I have no hesitation to recommend hostingsource.com ssd vps, so hope this review helps other new users like me get to know this great hosting provider! The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.

Wattlebird

Postby Reconsum » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:44 am

I was recommended to try Hostnamaste.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

Reconsum

Postby WebRolling » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:35 am

I have seen at gthost.com they have some good plans to check and chose from.

WebRolling

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum