Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Stable Server Located in Europe?

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

Stable Server Located in Europe?

Postby Wattlebird » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:32 am

My current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
Most of my clients are located in Europe. Stable server with 500 gbs of space, 16 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth.
ZakServers.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Wattlebird

Re: Stable Server Located in Europe?

Postby Reconsum » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:33 am

I have used a few hosts in the past but ZakServers.com bitcoin server hosting is by far the best. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

Reconsum

Postby Fonskins » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:49 am

I've got nothing but good things to say about exmasters.com server hosting solutions in Europe.
Speed connectivity is great... The pages are uploaded fast. They still have very cheap pricing and I like it. They pass on great savings to me.

Fonskins

Postby WebRolling » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:00 am

I think you can have a look at libertyvps.net or qhoster.com. They do have a lot of good options and both of them accept Bitcoins.

WebRolling

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum