Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Need help with choosing a VPS host.

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Need help with choosing a VPS host.

Postby Fonskins » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:47 am

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $20 to $40 a month. Any ingo on GTHost.com vps? Are they good? Reliable? What host is better?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Need help with choosing a VPS host.

Postby WebRolling » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:39 am

Well, GTHost.com vps host has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Recommend it to other webmasters.

WebRolling

Return to General WebHosting Discussion