Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Advise VPS hosting

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Advise VPS hosting

Postby Fonskins » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:46 am

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I currently have $1/month virtual hosting. My website receives around 800 visitors per day and I want to ensure that it loads quickly and reliably. I'm considering upgrading to a hosting plan that costs $9/month, with at least 55GB of space and 3000GB of traffic to accommodate up to 2k visitors daily. Additionally, I'm curious about the processor and memory parameters and their benefits, as well as the different types of panels available like "Lite" or others. Would you be able to enlighten me on these topics?

Also, if possible, can you recommend any hosting providers that are resistant to abuse since my website has a game theme and is susceptible to crаcks and other security risks? What are your views on Greenwebpage.com and also Regvps.com vps solutions? What host is better from your views?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Advise VPS hosting

Postby WebRolling » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:38 am

Why don't have a look here: coinshosting.com
They are one of the best VPS hosting service provider and they accept crypto!

WebRolling

Re: Advise VPS hosting

Postby Cemetinos » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:42 am

Recommend Allwebhost.com vps hosting solutions as I am pleased running my sites with them. I also like their features.
They have easy to use interface. Uptime is quite good, my sites are up and running efficiently.

Cemetinos

Return to General WebHosting Discussion