Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Web Hosting for running a forum?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Web Hosting for running a forum?

Postby Fonskins » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:04 am

Going to host a big Forex training platform and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account.
What are your views on Hostingsource.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy Forex vps hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Web Hosting for running a forum?

Postby WebRolling » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:17 am

Pricing looks reasonable enough to make an order. Hostingsource.com hosting will be worth trying.
The control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/

WebRolling

Re: Web Hosting for running a forum?

Postby Cemetinos » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:01 am

I started with hostingsource.com ssd vps (from $8/mo) about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.

Cemetinos

Return to General WebHosting Discussion