Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Fast VPS for European audience

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

Fast VPS for European audience

Postby Fonskins » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:04 am

I have Opencart based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? How is Profvds.com vps hosting in Europe?
I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Fast VPS for European audience

Postby WebRolling » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:30 am

Excellent Web Host! Profvds.com has been the best EU vps provider I've run across.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
RDNS in control panel, mail port open.

WebRolling

Postby Wattlebird » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:48 am

Always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.
You'll be very pleased with Neironvps.com web host. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.

Wattlebird

Postby FlyPastaMonster » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:01 pm

With so many products, you need not only a fast VPS, but also good connectivity of the hosting provider’s channel, so that as many customers as possible can instantly access your store.

To do this, you need to choose hosting somewhere closer to the main network nodes, such as Frankfurt or Amsterdam.

By the way, the servers of this hoster are located in Amsterdam, which provide excellent VPS at fairly affordable prices, and the most important thing is not the price, but the way their support service works - it’s simply excellent.

FlyPastaMonster

Postby Cemetinos » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:36 am

Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison.
Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.

Regvps.com is fantastic host with great people and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.

Cemetinos

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum