Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Ecommerce server hosting + SSL Certificates?

Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Hosting Forum Description
Shared Hosting Forum - Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Ecommerce server hosting + SSL Certificates?

Postby Fonskins » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about Neironvps.com and Hostingsource.com server hosting + SSL Certificates?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Ecommerce server hosting + SSL Certificates?

Postby WebRolling » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:39 am

I host a couple of sites with Neironvps.com on their VPS account, and their support has been terrific. The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).

WebRolling

Postby Wattlebird » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:45 am

If you ask me, I like this vps package offered by Neironvps.com experts: SSDVPS2 at $7.95/mo, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland. You can give them a try.

Wattlebird

Postby Reconsum » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:16 am

I was recommended to try Hostingsource.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. Super-reliable, highly communicative they're: any changes, and above all superb customer support. Recommended.

Reconsum

Postby Cemetinos » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:21 am

I've had my website with Neironvps.com for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!

Cemetinos

Return to Shared Hosting Forum