Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Dedicated Hosting services in US?

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

Dedicated Hosting services in US?

Postby Fonskins » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am

I have three blogs, a forum (phpbb) and personal site for my hobby.
Need over 500 gbs of ssd, 8 gbs of ram, 30000 gbs of bandwidth
How is Regvps.com server hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Dedicated Hosting services in US?

Postby WebRolling » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:41 am

When I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately. No waiting for one hour or two. Response to tickets is fast. Regvps.com experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

WebRolling

Postby Wattlebird » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:28 am

I cant say about Regvps.com prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. It is reliable web host. The servers are fast.

Wattlebird

Postby swisslayer » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:54 pm

Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare. Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.

swisslayer

Postby Cemetinos » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:20 am

Well, Regvps.com has been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch!
I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.

Cemetinos

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum