Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Fast hosting for blog?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Fast hosting for blog?

Postby Fonskins » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

I'm looking to move my blog to another Wordpress host, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog. What are your views on Rockhoster.com hosting solutions? Are they reliable enough to try?
Other web hosts?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Fast hosting for blog?

Postby WebRolling » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:36 am

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of Rockhoster.com you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting!
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

WebRolling

Postby Wattlebird » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:52 am

Give Allwebhost.com web hosting solutions a try.
Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.
For what I pay, I get a lot and to me, this is a good thing.

Wattlebird

Postby Reconsum » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:23 am

Well, Rockhoster.com KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.
All the services comes with high speed network to offer best latency and ping worldwide. Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare.

Reconsum

Postby Cemetinos » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 am

One thing I must say about Rockhoster.com is that they have excellent customer service.
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously.
Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare.

Cemetinos

Return to General WebHosting Discussion