Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Dedicated Servers with ddos Protection

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

Dedicated Servers with ddos Protection

Postby Fonskins » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am

Need a DDos Protection. Budget : 100 usd, Xeon or Atom, 16gb memory, 1 tb of disk space, location - Brazil.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy Brazil Dedicated Servers? Can I rely on them? Any experience? Other options?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Dedicated Servers with ddos Protection

Postby WebRolling » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:33 am

I've been with NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee. Give these guys a try, OP.

WebRolling

Postby Wattlebird » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:33 am

So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. NetShop-isp.com.cy has won my business.
They do everything that the big hosting providers I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better. The package prices were also amazed.

Wattlebird

Postby Reconsum » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:27 am

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Fully satisfied with hostnamaste.com budget server hosting. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Reconsum

Postby Cemetinos » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:27 am

Personally I like NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting service. The goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.
The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Cemetinos

Postby WebRolling » Thu May 02, 2024 12:00 pm

Always responded to my questions quickly. NetShop Isp seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.

WebRolling

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum