Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Good Wordpress host?

Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Hosting Forum Description
Shared Hosting Forum - Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Good Wordpress host?

Postby Fonskins » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:18 am

I'm looking to move my blog to another Wordpress host, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought).
Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting?
The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog. What are your views on Libertyvps.net hosting solutions? Are they reliable enough to try?
Other web hosts?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Fonskins

Re: Good Wordpress host?

Postby WebRolling » Thu May 02, 2024 12:09 pm

Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings. I have really good experience dealing with Libertyvps.net - these guys know what they do.

WebRolling

Re: Good Wordpress host?

Postby Wattlebird » Wed May 08, 2024 2:40 pm

Highly recommend Libertyvps.net solutions. Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!
Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Wattlebird

Return to Shared Hosting Forum