Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

VPN - Clever way to use Xrumer?

BlackHat Corner - Discussion about BlackHat tools, BlackHat techniques, tips and questions
Hosting Forum Description
BlackHat Corner - Discussion about BlackHat tools, BlackHat techniques, tips and questions

VPN - Clever way to use Xrumer?

Postby hostingforum » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi there, i had a dedicated server with XSServer.eu and the pricing and uptime, everything was great. But regarding Xrumer used at XSServer, now they suspend servers and no longer allow Scrapebox and Xrumer on their servers.

So i asked Botmaster what he is using, and i got some reply and there is an idea out of that talk.. (Botmaster does not suggest anything or does not say anything written there) :cool This should not be taken as an advice, only sharing information on what is possible.

Buy Windows server online or Buy Home PC with fast internet connection. Install Xrumer and other BlackHat softwares and setup this PC to connect to the internet throught the VPN! Use http://openvpn.net purchasing cheap VPS (Virtual Private Server) with 1-5 IPs where you install VPN (Virtual Private Network). Use this VPS to handle all requests from the server tot he internet untill its blocked. This way IP of your main server should be hidden. Im still looking for manual how to exactly do this. If anyone have experience, please share how its done.

In short:
YOUR PC <-- RDP (Remote Desktop) connection if you connect to the internet server--> MAIN PC WITH SOFTWARE <-- VPN CONNECTION --> VPS with VPN <----> INTERNET

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Top Hosting Forum - Welcome
Gtalk: mercedesslr1, Skype: suprman41, YM: Brothercz, ONLINE CHAT
hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: VPN - Clever way to use Xrumer?

Postby hostingforum » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 pm

There is cheap Linux VPS with VPN already configured: http://www.virtualmaster.cz/en/images/detail/2018

hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to BlackHat Forum