Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Dreamweaver CS5

Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript
Hosting Forum Description
Website Development is a general forum for Website Development related issues including questions on codes such as PHP, HTML and Javascript

Dreamweaver CS5

Postby martin_five » Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

I've been using CS3 version of the Dreamweaver for quite some time and frankly I don't need anything new and I don't like updating just for the sake of updating. Are there any features in the new version that are worth the effort?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

martin_five

Re: Dreamweaver CS5

Postby delia64 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Yeah I know but there might be some upgraded tools in CS5 version that might help you be more artistic in your output.
Why they upgraded it if its just the same with the previous one..right?

delia64

Postby Priscilla84 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 am

I too would LOVE to be able to edit Drupal themes in Dreamweaver, as I am familiar with it as well. It would significantly reduce the design phase of pages, themes, and so on to be able to see real-time what code changes are doing to the page design. It also helps new users to understand basics much better to have immediate visual feedback. Something like this should help theme development on Drupal explode, which is better all round.
One of the main things keeping many less knowledgeable people from adopting is not easily being able to change the look and feel of their website. CMS theming historically has had a steep learning curve for those not already familiar with some of the basic concepts.
People are busy. The products which are successful are the ones which let people get things done quickly, and not the ones with which people spend all of their time LEARNING how to get things done.

Priscilla84

Postby madelinekim » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 am

With the help of Dreamweaver CS5 developers can get ability to develop the standards based website. This software enables the developers not to save time but also decrease the many steps that needed to finish the projects. Dreamweaver CS5 is also considered as the good speed and web integration.

madelinekim

Postby parihar40 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 am

Dreamweaver CS5 is a computer program that you can use to create and maintain a website.Dreamweaver can use third-party "Extensions" to extend core functionality of the application, in which any web developer can write,It is supported by a large community of developers who make extensions available for most web development tasks .

Top private engineering colleges in Rajasthan

parihar40

Postby bermuda » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 am

If you are very comfortable with your existing web-authoring program, perhaps there is no need t rush to using the newest version of Dreamweaver because it offers some advanced options to coders who would like to create a transition to HTML5 and manage their templates with ease and based on rules.

The fundamentals of the tool are still the same but you can find some newer sections helping to arrange multimedia items on sites, it has a CSS troubleshooting program with better, more tips about adding codes to pages. The HTML scripts generated tend to be validated based on new HTML5 regulations too.

bermuda

Postby smear » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:27 am

Dreamweaver CS5 has many new features that are useful to adapt ,,, so some of the qualities are:
Live View navigation
Enhanced CSS assessment
CSS enable/disable
The Inspect command etc.

smear

Postby Aditi » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:35 am

Adobe Dreamweaver cs5 is not updated just in name, it is ofcourse the advanced version of Dreamweaver cs3. Dreamweaver cs5 has more upgraded features than Adobe Dreamweaver cs5.

Aditi

Postby James159 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:14 am

Adobe Dreamweaver is one of the most popular professional web development software. It is a multifaceted product which suitable for everything from simple page design to development of dynamic pages written with ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, CSS, XML, XSLT, and JavaScript.

James159

Postby adammorgany » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:55 am

DreamWeaver CS5 is quite really helpful to get deisgn and develop the website. I prefer to use Dreamweaver CS5 for the purpose of Website Design and Application Development. It has something great features of real time FTP Update.

adammorgany

Next

Return to General Website Development & Programming