Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

difference between free and paid hosting?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

difference between free and paid hosting?

Postby the_sssneg » Mon May 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Sorry for off topic, but i need get get some solution for my web site hosting. I have done a little research about it.
Here is what I have found justhost.com as paid solution or host1free.com as free web hosting solution any reviews about those companies?
Here is my question to you:
1. What is difference between free and paid hosting?
2. Are those companies known well and are they reliable?

Thank you and hope to hear some of your reviews.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

the_sssneg

Re: difference between free and paid hosting?

Postby EvilDruid » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 pm

free.. = hard to load...
paid = unlimited bandwidth

EvilDruid

Postby hostingforum » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Thank you, i think that free hosting is often very limited and sometimes it is used to attract you to buy paid plan. Like it is at AwardSpace for example. ;)

Top Hosting Forum - Welcome
Gtalk: mercedesslr1, Skype: suprman41, YM: Brothercz, ONLINE CHAT
hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby delia64 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 am

Paid hosting tends to be more reliable and have better support. If your website is important to you, I'd recommend that you invest in paid hosting.

delia64

Postby menvyhomes » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm

There are two types of hosting which are prevailing. One is free and another is paid. I have to say that Free hosting is better than paid web hosting because there is a lots of cheating has been happen in this web hosting sites.

menvyhomes

Postby hostingforum » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Next difference between free and paid hosting is that free hosting has less or none support. Less space and bandwidth, here is a clear example, just found good free hosting today at WebHero hosting. Freehostia has higher limits.

Top Hosting Forum - Welcome
Gtalk: mercedesslr1, Skype: suprman41, YM: Brothercz, ONLINE CHAT
hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby alphine » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:37 am

Another two free unlimited host is http://www.azuka.biz

alphine

Postby nillwalt » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:06 pm

I've tried a free hosting service, and did not leave a deep impression. Imposed between them to your web site advertising and limited service and support. Well, you know what they say you get what you pay for.

nillwalt

Postby mamatha » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:39 am

The free website hosting service is always beneficial to the people who are new to internet and plans to get well-known about creating sites and functionality of web servers. The paid web hosting companies are best the professional website owners who need huge web space to upload their websites and who expect a certain amount of website visitors which is not available on free hosting accounts.

HostSoch- Leading Web Host in India Since 2012.
Web Hosting with Unlimited features, cPanel, Softaculous, Lifetime Free domain, CMS tools and many more.
mamatha

Postby fixed » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Free web hosting is usually supported by ads. If you go this route then you won't have control over what ads appear on your site, nor will you benefit from the revenue generated by them. Free hosting also has a reputation for slow bandwidth and poor support.

Paid web hosting has gotten cheap enough that there's almost no reason to go with free hosting, at least in my opinion.

Linux web hosting, with SSH access, real-time malware monitoring, and the Softaculous script installer.
fixed

Next

Return to General WebHosting Discussion