Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

When Looking For A Web Hosting Provider

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

When Looking For A Web Hosting Provider

Postby the_sssneg » Mon May 23, 2011 6:14 pm

When looking for a web host provider there are some things that you need to consider. Before you make your first google search, you should ask yourself this question. What type of hosting do I need? When approaching the market there are many plans available and many companies that will attempt to sell you whatever you are willing to purchase. You dont want shared hosting, if you have 100 sites you need to host with several different IP addresses. At the same time you may not need a dedicated server either. Before you go to the market you need to do some homework, and evaluate your needs.

Next you need to look for a company that has a good track record. I am not sure if reviews always does a company justice, but nevertheless many trust in them. Call the company, send an email, etc. Make sure to ask questions.

You should consider how they handle technical isssues. How frequently does their sites go down, or how often are links broken? If your site is down how eager are they to get back up and running? How do they treat you as a customer? Are you just another hosting customer, or are you someone they appreciate having as a customer?

I would look at the price last. Not all low cost web hosting service is bad, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Look for a money back guarantee, and finally plan on a long relationship with a great company.

This list is not conclusive and I am sure many can add some other things you should look out for, but I would say this is at least the starting place.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

the_sssneg

Re: When Looking For A Web Hosting Provider

Postby menvyhomes » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 pm

There is a little bit care to be taken while choosing a web hosting provider. First of all you have to decide that what kind of host have you need and how one can solve out technical isssues.

menvyhomes

Postby pacifich » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:01 am

I would also recommend to choose time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry.

pacifich

Postby Jumpline » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:02 am

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company.

Jumpline.com - 1st Class Web Hosting Provider Since 1997!
- Shared Hosting Deals!
- VPS Hosting Packages!
- Domain Registration!
Jumpline

Postby nillwalt » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 pm

We offer all you are looking for unlimited bandwidth, along. In addition, we have selected IIS6 and IIS 7. If you need more information, let us know how it is, and always leave a message.

nillwalt

Postby vijayjoseph » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:24 am

Definitely true and valuable points to be considered. When i initially chose my web host i chose a wrong one an got a lot of problems from them. Then i had a lot of reviews online and chose another host.

vijayjoseph

Postby jamesclark » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:45 am

Really your forum is very fantastic and really very lot of information for webhosting. You want to host your websit then you have a host your site for the hosting provider. thanks for sharing the information.

jamesclark

Postby yaserali » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 am

Yes i agree with jemsclark, we will get immediate solution on this forum, no spam post, its very nice every one co-coordinating and sharing information.

yaserali

Postby HAndi25 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Before you are deciding for a web hosting provider, you should check and compare trustablity, support, monthly hosting fees and other services like security and domain parking.

HAndi25

Return to General WebHosting Discussion