Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Vbulletin Ads in category - Mod

vBulletin forum script Discussion. Vbulletin Questions, Troubleshooting, Errors, Mods and so on..
Planes hosting VPS configurados en servidores de alto rendimiento, garantizando una disponibilidad de 99.9%. Ideal para medianas y pequeñas empresas. Hosting Colombia Soluciones web confiables

Hosting Forum Description
vBulletin forum script Discussion. Vbulletin Questions, Troubleshooting, Errors, Mods and so on..

Vbulletin Ads in category - Mod

Postby hostingforum » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:26 am

Hi there, maybe you have also been looking for the Mod which allow you to add several Advertisements (banners etc.) into every forum category or every forum.
I mean in each category or forum another targeted advertisement. I did not found any vbulletin mod for this, but i have been told that vbulletin already have built in advertising manager with ability to set different ads for diferent forums and categories.

vBulletin's built-in ad manager allows you to add ads in specific categories or forums and you can place it pretty much anywhere you want

Here you go.. Login to vbulletin administration and just go to "Advertising" > "Add New Add". :clap

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to vBulletin